Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions cover and govern your use of the website http://www.imshuttle.com and its all pages. By visiting and using this website, you agree and accept to the Terms and Conditions. It is your full responsibility to read the terms and conditions and make sure to understand our Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept or disagree with the terms and conditions expressed here, you must not use this website or our service.
How to Process Your Online Reservations
- All online reservations must be made 48hrs in advance the day before your service date.
- All reservation request after this deadline, please call our reservation office at (808) 922-1200. (subject to availability)
- No shows will incur full charges & no refund
When You Need Special Attention
All reservation request requiring special attention must be made through our reservation office at (808) 922-1122. (subject to availability). It is your full responsibility to let our reservation agent knows and make sure to include under the Comment Section, if you need or require special attention on any disability matters. Imshuttle will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the traveler who needs special attention.
- Please be aware of that ADA vehicle reservations must be made a minimum of 14 days prior to service date.
- Persons requiring a wheelchair accessible vehicle must provide the wheelchair type (electric is limited to 500 lbs, folding, etc.)
Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
If Imshuttle product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Imshuttle reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed.
Limitations of Liability
1. Imshuttle reserves the right to cancel shuttles service at any time in the event of unexpected weather conditions or any operational problems.
2. Imshuttle shall not be liable to any individual using the shuttle services for delays, injury, loss, accident or damages to persons or property.
3. Imshuttle reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at its sole discretion.
- No charge for two pieces of luggage and one carry-on per passenger
(Please see the rate section to find the additional charge for extra luggage)
- Imshuttle will not be liable for lost or damaged luggage other than in transit. Please notify immediately to our driver in the case of the occurrence.
- Other than in transit, it is your full responsibility to your luggage and carry-ons
Shuttle Pick Up Locations and Times
All pick up location, times and rates are subject to change without notice. No charge for the children under the age of 3 as long as the child does not occupy.
Waikiki hotel shuttle pick-up time for Domestic flights should be at least 2.5 hours in advance before Domestic flight time and 3 hours in advance for International flight time. Please be aware of that our shuttle makes multiple stops.
Shuttle Rates (Round trip/One way/Extra luggage)
|Route||One way||Round Trip||Special Note|
|Oahu||International Airline (to and from Waikiki)||$10||$20||1 pieces of luggage & 1 carry on per passenger: free of charge|
|Domestic Airline (to and from Waikiki)||$15||$30||1 pieces of luggage & 1 carry on per passenger: free of charge|
|Waikiki-Waikele Outlet||$8||$16||No luggage and carry-ons allowed|
Extra Luggage Rates
|Type (Extra Luggage)||Price (one way)|
|1 pieces of luggage & 1 personal carry on per passenger||FREE|
|Car Seats Rental||$7/each|
|Golf Clubs may count as 1 piece of luggage or box||$5/each|
Full payment for services must be received at the time you make your reservation.
- For online reservation, only PayPal & Authorize.net are accepted.
1. Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to the day of service
2. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the day of service will result in a 100% charge being incurred.